1. 9 Twitterers Tell You How to Amaze and Astound Customers and Clients
2. My TEDx Times Square Talk is Live!
3. If Google Glass Fails, It’s Robert Scoble’s Fault
4. How do I explain Today to my Unborn daughter?
5. Just Because You Can Firefight Using Social Media Doesn’t Mean You Should!
6. IT’S ALIVE!!
7. Entitlement: Your Biggest Flaw?
8. Why It Pays To Be Nice, Reason 85,432
9. On How I Prevented Verizon Wireless from charging me ,047.68.
10. Why Being Told “No” is Actually the Greatest Motivator
11. Saying Thanks and Moving On…
12. The Dunder Mifflin Super Bowl Commercial (Blogxclusive)
13. The Cure For Workaholism
14. How Fab.com Just Stupidly Blew a Sale
15. Mobile Tracking – Why it matters…
16. What Your Business Can Learn From the TSA’s Pre-Check Program
17. Why “Inspirational Quotes” Don’t work
18. Five Ways To Let Your Startup Make You a Billionaire
19. 2013: The Year The Network Pays Off… For the Network!
20. All you need to know about “What you own” on any social media site
21. You Four People Are Going Home for the Holidays!
22. Do You Want to Go Home For the Holidays This Year?
23. On Those “What Will Next Year Bring in our Industry?” Posts
24. We’re angry at the wrong part of the Lindsey Stone story
25. When the Problem is You…
26. Today, I Only Care That You Vote.
27. It’s about THE EXPERIENCE, Stupid!
28. Quasi-Product Review: The New ScotteVest Fleece 7.0
29. What I’ve Learned from 100,000 Facebook Subscribers
30. New Series: The Answer to the Question
31. Perfect Customer Service Simply Means “It’s Being Fixed.”
32. My movie is done!
33. Saying Yes vs. Saying No…
34. Quick Shout-Out to a Blog-Contest Winner (And tips on how to improve your back health!)
35. Caught a Glimpse of Glympse? Either Scarily Awesome, or Awesomely Scary…
36. 5% Better Customer Service = 50% Better Revenue
37. I was just Propositioned by a Pimp…
38. A Letter and Some Lessons From My 40-Year-Old Self to my 15-Year-Old Self
39. Why Peter Shankman Loves His Haters (And why you should love yours, too!)
40. HARO/Forbes: Can One Idiot Ruin it for Everyone? NO.
41. Skyscraper Lightning Strike!
42. Screw the Beach – Use This Summer to BLOW UP YOUR LIFE!
43. Because no one’s doing any work today…
44. Four Ways to Avoid July 4th Travel Nightmares
45. How To Stop Being Angry
46. Your Network is WEAK
47. The Many Different Types of Peters
48. How Not To Be the Occasional Dickhead.
49. It comes down to this…
50. No, you cannot “Borrow my Audience.”
51. Social Media Weight Loss?
52. Eight Ways to Immediately Improve Your Customer Service For Little or No Money!
53. Your Twitter Questions Answered From a Plane, Volume IV!
54. Today’s VLOG – Contest time!
55. We’re not “ushering in the age of mobile.” It’s the age of CHOICE.
56. When You Should Bend The Rules (Or, how to blow a 7-year business relationship in a day)
57. Thoughts on the Instagram Acquisition
58. Oh, there will be writing…
59. Lessons a Month After Merging my Facebook Personal and Fan Pages
60. What’s your “Fate Worse Than Death?”
61. How to Survive SXSW With your Health, Dignity, and Most Importantly, Your Reputation Intact.
62. In Honor of Leap Day, a Leap!
63. How to Not Be Hated for your Email Marketing
64. Why your sleep sucks, and how to fix it
65. That scary moment when you realize you’re an adult…
67. It should always be about them – Except when you’re clueless
68. When Trying New Things in PR doesn’t work
69. A thought on Television and Windows
70. EXCLUSIVE: Ever Want to Play Angry Birds in Real Life?
71. All You Need to Know About Today’s Advertising, Marketing and Social Media News in Two Minutes
72. Yet Again, the Simplest Things Win in Customer Service
73. How To Avoid Being A Victim, Anywhere, Any time.
74. The Two Minute Rundown for Thursday, January 19th, 2012
75. The Two Minute Rundown for January 17th, 2012
76. Why You’re Always Broke
77. Introducing the Two Minute Rundown
78. How One Bit of Stupidity Could Have Brought Down a Multi-Million Dollar Media Company
79. Let’s All Be Of Good Chair!
80. Regarding Meagan
81. Five Pieces of Universal Advice You can Give Anyone, Anytime
82. VLOG for 1/6/12 – I need ideas!
83. Things I’d Like to See Happen in 2012
84. Eight Ideas for the Next Seven Days
85. 2012: The Year of Hobo Business Ethics?
86. I’ve got a UClear Boomless Mic (Helmet Communicator) to give away!
87. Are You Getting All Your Facebook Emails?
88. How To Get Out of Town Painlessly This Holiday
89. Be it Coffee, Cocaine, or Cardio – Are We All Just Addicts?
90. How To Be Productive While Staying Mobile
91. Ashton’s Only Twitter Mistake Was Running Away From Twitter
92. Why Most People Are Full of Shit, and How to Not Be One of Them
93. Headed to BlogWorld?
94. Welcome to the new Shankman.com!
95. How Some Trusted Relationships Can Kill Your Business From Within
96. One Reason We Love Apple
97. I Feel Like Giving Away a Winter Jacket!
98. Thoughts on the new Facebook Timeline you probably haven’t even seen yet…
99. How To Have A Crappy Day And Not Piss Off The Rest Of The World
100. Ten Things You Need To Do More Of, Right Now
PETER TO SPEAK
FOR THE NEWSLETTER