1. Crisis Customer Service Done Right – NYC Swim
2. 9 Twitterers Tell You How to Amaze and Astound Customers and Clients
3. My TEDx Times Square Talk is Live!
4. If Google Glass Fails, It’s Robert Scoble’s Fault
5. How do I explain Today to my Unborn daughter?
6. Just Because You Can Firefight Using Social Media Doesn’t Mean You Should!
7. IT’S ALIVE!!
8. Entitlement: Your Biggest Flaw?
9. Why It Pays To Be Nice, Reason 85,432
10. On How I Prevented Verizon Wireless from charging me ,047.68.
11. Why Being Told “No” is Actually the Greatest Motivator
12. Saying Thanks and Moving On…
13. The Dunder Mifflin Super Bowl Commercial (Blogxclusive)
14. The Cure For Workaholism
15. How Fab.com Just Stupidly Blew a Sale
16. Mobile Tracking – Why it matters…
17. What Your Business Can Learn From the TSA’s Pre-Check Program
18. Why “Inspirational Quotes” Don’t work
19. Five Ways To Let Your Startup Make You a Billionaire
20. 2013: The Year The Network Pays Off… For the Network!
21. All you need to know about “What you own” on any social media site
22. You Four People Are Going Home for the Holidays!
23. Do You Want to Go Home For the Holidays This Year?
24. On Those “What Will Next Year Bring in our Industry?” Posts
25. We’re angry at the wrong part of the Lindsey Stone story
26. When the Problem is You…
27. Today, I Only Care That You Vote.
28. It’s about THE EXPERIENCE, Stupid!
29. Quasi-Product Review: The New ScotteVest Fleece 7.0
30. What I’ve Learned from 100,000 Facebook Subscribers
31. New Series: The Answer to the Question
32. Perfect Customer Service Simply Means “It’s Being Fixed.”
33. My movie is done!
34. Saying Yes vs. Saying No…
35. Quick Shout-Out to a Blog-Contest Winner (And tips on how to improve your back health!)
36. Caught a Glimpse of Glympse? Either Scarily Awesome, or Awesomely Scary…
37. 5% Better Customer Service = 50% Better Revenue
38. I was just Propositioned by a Pimp…
39. A Letter and Some Lessons From My 40-Year-Old Self to my 15-Year-Old Self
40. Why Peter Shankman Loves His Haters (And why you should love yours, too!)
41. HARO/Forbes: Can One Idiot Ruin it for Everyone? NO.
42. Skyscraper Lightning Strike!
43. Screw the Beach – Use This Summer to BLOW UP YOUR LIFE!
44. Because no one’s doing any work today…
45. Four Ways to Avoid July 4th Travel Nightmares
46. How To Stop Being Angry
47. Your Network is WEAK
48. The Many Different Types of Peters
49. How Not To Be the Occasional Dickhead.
50. It comes down to this…
51. No, you cannot “Borrow my Audience.”
52. Social Media Weight Loss?
53. Eight Ways to Immediately Improve Your Customer Service For Little or No Money!
54. Your Twitter Questions Answered From a Plane, Volume IV!
55. Today’s VLOG – Contest time!
56. We’re not “ushering in the age of mobile.” It’s the age of CHOICE.
57. When You Should Bend The Rules (Or, how to blow a 7-year business relationship in a day)
58. Thoughts on the Instagram Acquisition
59. Oh, there will be writing…
60. Lessons a Month After Merging my Facebook Personal and Fan Pages
61. What’s your “Fate Worse Than Death?”
62. How to Survive SXSW With your Health, Dignity, and Most Importantly, Your Reputation Intact.
63. In Honor of Leap Day, a Leap!
64. How to Not Be Hated for your Email Marketing
65. Why your sleep sucks, and how to fix it
66. That scary moment when you realize you’re an adult…
68. It should always be about them – Except when you’re clueless
69. When Trying New Things in PR doesn’t work
70. A thought on Television and Windows
71. EXCLUSIVE: Ever Want to Play Angry Birds in Real Life?
72. All You Need to Know About Today’s Advertising, Marketing and Social Media News in Two Minutes
73. Yet Again, the Simplest Things Win in Customer Service
74. How To Avoid Being A Victim, Anywhere, Any time.
75. The Two Minute Rundown for Thursday, January 19th, 2012
76. The Two Minute Rundown for January 17th, 2012
77. Why You’re Always Broke
78. Introducing the Two Minute Rundown
79. How One Bit of Stupidity Could Have Brought Down a Multi-Million Dollar Media Company
80. Let’s All Be Of Good Chair!
81. Regarding Meagan
82. Five Pieces of Universal Advice You can Give Anyone, Anytime
83. VLOG for 1/6/12 – I need ideas!
84. Things I’d Like to See Happen in 2012
85. Eight Ideas for the Next Seven Days
86. 2012: The Year of Hobo Business Ethics?
87. I’ve got a UClear Boomless Mic (Helmet Communicator) to give away!
88. Are You Getting All Your Facebook Emails?
89. How To Get Out of Town Painlessly This Holiday
90. Be it Coffee, Cocaine, or Cardio – Are We All Just Addicts?
91. How To Be Productive While Staying Mobile
92. Ashton’s Only Twitter Mistake Was Running Away From Twitter
93. Why Most People Are Full of Shit, and How to Not Be One of Them
94. Headed to BlogWorld?
95. Welcome to the new Shankman.com!
96. How Some Trusted Relationships Can Kill Your Business From Within
97. One Reason We Love Apple
98. I Feel Like Giving Away a Winter Jacket!
99. Thoughts on the new Facebook Timeline you probably haven’t even seen yet…
100. How To Have A Crappy Day And Not Piss Off The Rest Of The World
PETER TO SPEAK
FOR THE NEWSLETTER